Silent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mari~ Ch 3.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Guild Guidelines
DISCUSS >>; EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:58 am by Chilax

» When the Feeling Comes...
DISCUSS >>; EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:18 pm by Sami1

» Thekid1's Application
DISCUSS >>; EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:36 pm by Chilax

» Cail's Application
DISCUSS >>; EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:21 pm by Chilax

» Sercilia's application
DISCUSS >>; EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:33 am by Cail

» Excal's application
DISCUSS >>; EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:50 pm by kariroo

» ~
DISCUSS >>; EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:08 pm by Guest

» Dominick09's Application
DISCUSS >>; EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:09 am by kariroo

» Smithing Requests
DISCUSS >>; EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:12 am by bigee

Top posters
Chilax
DISCUSS >>; Vote_lcapDISCUSS >>; Voting_barDISCUSS >>; Vote_rcap 
Rai
Oreti
Tamren
Kenny
anedial
smix
Kokuu
sonicriser27
Xeph

DISCUSS >>;

Go down 
+3
okitaru
Koryu
Tamren
7 posters

Vote
stay
DISCUSS >>; Vote_lcap64%DISCUSS >>; Vote_rcap
 64% [ 9 ]
leave
DISCUSS >>; Vote_lcap21%DISCUSS >>; Vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
undecided
DISCUSS >>; Vote_lcap14%DISCUSS >>; Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Tamren

Tamren

<3's : 638

DISCUSS >>; Empty
PostSubject: DISCUSS >>;   DISCUSS >>; EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:13 am

-Keep silent, with all its issues and unhappiness between people.
-Start a New guild, 20 member limit, and very strict on who gets to stay in this guild. I'm sorry, But the only people allowed from silent will be people who have never brought drama to the guild.
-Or, if you people rather just all go to different guilds, I may or may not make a new guild.

Last edited by Tamren on Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://silent.omgforum.net
Koryu

Koryu

<3's : 75

DISCUSS >>; Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCUSS >>;   DISCUSS >>; EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:14 am

I wasn't even aware there was unhappiness TT^TT
I feel since I'm still a fairly new member I shouldn't really discuss much, but I do hope we can all keep being a family
Back to top Go down
okitaru

okitaru

<3's : 71

DISCUSS >>; Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCUSS >>;   DISCUSS >>; EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:16 am

Honestly, where does it get the guildies to just give up and throw it away, people who cause drama need to know what the hell their doing thats getting on peoples nerves and such ._.\
As for between your two choices, if its going to be one or the other, I really care for neither.
Also #1: щ(゚Д゚щ) щ(゚Д゚щ) щ(゚Д゚щ)
Also #2: Never gonna give you up, let you down, never gonna run around and desert you.
Back to top Go down
demoni

demoni

<3's : 54

DISCUSS >>; Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCUSS >>;   DISCUSS >>; EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:18 am

i wish u wouldnt give up so easily...there are a lot of GOOD ppl in this guild still. Just cuz a few left...well i mean thats happened many times since ive been in silent...i dunno what to say
seems like ur mind is made up. I will support anything u guys do...just such a large guild to fall that easily...idk rambling here.
Back to top Go down
Stals

Stals

<3's : 107

DISCUSS >>; Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCUSS >>;   DISCUSS >>; EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:18 am

to make decision simplier.. maybe do the poll thingy..

count who wants to stay
count who wants to leave
count who is undecided

An idea... ^^

In general it sux, for almost all. Many here (including myself) only know Silent as a guild. But, many have made new friends outside of Silent and willbe able to move on. Maybe we can help by putting together the statistics needed to help Tams make a decision on where to go.
Back to top Go down
Tamren

Tamren

DISCUSS >>; Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCUSS >>;   DISCUSS >>; EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:23 am

Good Idea stalsies, Thankyou.
Back to top Go down
Shiro

Shiro

<3's : 393

DISCUSS >>; Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCUSS >>;   DISCUSS >>; EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:33 am

There will always be drama, as long as there are two humans on this planet there will be drama at one point. Killing of a 2 year old guild over this is (I'm sorry but) its idiotic. Silent is my home, its odd, people here smell like cheese fries and I've lost my dignity but god damnit i loved it. If it does die though, i just gotta tell you guys...It's been fun. Best years of my life, and for once I felt like i belonged to a group where i actually was important. and thats all i got to say...
Back to top Go down
Tamren

Tamren

DISCUSS >>; Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCUSS >>;   DISCUSS >>; EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:56 am

Mini rant-type note- I don't usually rant to large groups. >>;

I don't know many people out of Silent too, which is making this harder, Silent is my family...
I don't really want to get rid of Silent, but lets just say.. I'm not happy with it, its not because of any particular person, It's just not like Silent was before. It was very hard for me to get back into it after all the comp malfunction and do you guys understand, as the leader, like.. what do I do?
I understand as a leader too that I need to be more strict with people, I don't like people bringing drama to the guild, and when I want to kick people for it, I'm scared to, because well, then I would be kinda causing drama, by kicking them, because at least 1 person will get mad, saying it's a unfair kick.

I know I'll get the answer "It's YOUR guild, your rules." I always get that answer, but bawwww. It's hard for me to be mean to people, even when I really really should.

Nooow, I'll prolly be asked "Then why do you want to lead a guild if it's so hard for you?" And the answer is, because I love doing it. I've ran guilds in other games and forums, and none of them have been as great as Silent. I <3 you guys so much.
I guess the reason I started to doubt today is because a few people came up to me and said "Silent is dieing." Normally, when people say that to me, it doesn't bother me, it wasn't dieing, in reality, people leave, more people come in, it's how Silent's been. But this time it actually hurt me, and made me have to rethink things.

Nooow, I more than likely just killed Silent because I was upset by it this time..

Another note- Sorry guys. >:
Back to top Go down
Makisushi

Makisushi

<3's : 51

DISCUSS >>; Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCUSS >>;   DISCUSS >>; EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:31 am

._. I <3 Silent too. I'm pretty new to the guild and I've been to other guilds before but its been the most loving and friendly guild I've been too. And majority of my friends are in Silent. So I do hope that the guild stays...

Umm.. Here's an idea which might help you, Tamren ^_^ So that you wouldn't carry the responsibility of kicking members all by yourself, you'll strain your back that way~

Why not make a section of the forum where, once a month, you could post any people who are causing drama. One thread for each person. Then members will vote if they should stay or if they should be kicked.

The kicked member's friends wouldn't get mad at you since its a community decision. It would also be better if your officers could do the kicking for you, I just don't know if the Mabi guild system allows that.

We're here for you Tamren :3 We'll help you deal with the drama and other issues if you want to~
Back to top Go down
Tamren

Tamren

DISCUSS >>; Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCUSS >>;   DISCUSS >>; EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:50 am

<3

Yeah, I was thinking every time someone joins, we make one of the Probie discussion topics about them the day they join, then leave it for the entire Probation period, that way we may get more people posting about them throughout that period.
Back to top Go down
Tamren

Tamren

DISCUSS >>; Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCUSS >>;   DISCUSS >>; EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:53 am

I didn't post this in here yet, so posting it now. Sorry, and I'm not disbanding Silent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DISCUSS >>; Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCUSS >>;   DISCUSS >>; Empty

Back to top Go down

DISCUSS >>;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silent :: Meetings-
Jump to: