Silent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mari~ Ch 3.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Guild Guidelines
When the Feeling Comes... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:58 am by Chilax

» When the Feeling Comes...
When the Feeling Comes... EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:18 pm by Sami1

» Thekid1's Application
When the Feeling Comes... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:36 pm by Chilax

» Cail's Application
When the Feeling Comes... EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:21 pm by Chilax

» Sercilia's application
When the Feeling Comes... EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:33 am by Cail

» Excal's application
When the Feeling Comes... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:50 pm by kariroo

» ~
When the Feeling Comes... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:08 pm by Guest

» Dominick09's Application
When the Feeling Comes... EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:09 am by kariroo

» Smithing Requests
When the Feeling Comes... EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:12 am by bigee

Top posters
Chilax
When the Feeling Comes... Vote_lcapWhen the Feeling Comes... Voting_barWhen the Feeling Comes... Vote_rcap 
Rai
When the Feeling Comes... Vote_lcapWhen the Feeling Comes... Voting_barWhen the Feeling Comes... Vote_rcap 
Oreti
Tamren
Kenny
anedial
smix
Kokuu
sonicriser27
Xeph

When the Feeling Comes...

Go down 
+5
demoni
Liamholimion
charzerd
Cail
Evangelique
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Evangelique

Evangelique

<3's : 103

When the Feeling Comes... Empty
PostSubject: When the Feeling Comes...   When the Feeling Comes... EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:05 am

... I MUST draw.

When the Feeling Comes... Mabidrawing

I hope y'all like it... Whomever's left that is...

Last edited by Evangelique on Wed May 19, 2010 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cail

<3's : 308

PostSubject: Re: When the Feeling Comes...   When the Feeling Comes... EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:23 am

Cuuuute

Draw Cail-kun and Kokimiyoi? ;D
Back to top Go down
charzerd

charzerd

<3's : 121

PostSubject: Re: When the Feeling Comes...   When the Feeling Comes... EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:29 am

no draw me since iam wayies
Back to top Go down
Liamholimion

<3's : 7

PostSubject: Re: When the Feeling Comes...   When the Feeling Comes... EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:28 am

wait.. wait that is me?? or the future me? *stare at eva*
still.. it is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thx love. Kiss.
Back to top Go down
demoni

demoni

<3's : 54

PostSubject: wow   When the Feeling Comes... EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:36 am

EVA SO TALENTEDDDDD :DDDD THAT IS SO AWESOME GIRL!!!
Back to top Go down
Chilax

Chilax

<3's : 1393

PostSubject: Re: When the Feeling Comes...   When the Feeling Comes... EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:56 pm

<3 i'm jealous. I haven't drawn in forever
Back to top Go down
kariroo

kariroo

<3's : 202

PostSubject: Re: When the Feeling Comes...   When the Feeling Comes... EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:05 pm

kawaii..i wish i could draw
Back to top Go down
charzerd

charzerd

<3's : 121

PostSubject: Re: When the Feeling Comes...   When the Feeling Comes... EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:44 pm

nontheless, good sketch +1 if forums had thumbs up emote
Back to top Go down
Evangelique

Evangelique

PostSubject: Re: When the Feeling Comes...   When the Feeling Comes... EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:45 am

Arigatō gozai masu guildies!!!

I'm glad you all like it so much ^.^!
Back to top Go down
Evangelique

Evangelique

PostSubject: Re: When the Feeling Comes...   When the Feeling Comes... EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:11 am

I did it again guildies!

When the Feeling Comes... Drawing2-1

Love you guys ^.^ !!!

Last edited by Evangelique on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cail

PostSubject: Re: When the Feeling Comes...   When the Feeling Comes... EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:19 am

cuute

now pardon me while i go the way of that bear /dies x.x (sick)
Back to top Go down
Chilax

Chilax

PostSubject: Re: When the Feeling Comes...   When the Feeling Comes... EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:20 am

CHI AND DEMO CHI AND DEMO CHI AND DEMO!!!!!

<3 <3 <3 *Tackleglomps Eva*
Back to top Go down
Cail

PostSubject: Re: When the Feeling Comes...   When the Feeling Comes... EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:27 am

I are live now (sort of) and I just now realized Demo looks like she's going to do "something" to Eva. Chi just looks like he's going "sweet" o.o

(mind in gutter atm off to bed)
Back to top Go down
Chilax

Chilax

PostSubject: Re: When the Feeling Comes...   When the Feeling Comes... EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:35 am

Psh, shows what little YOU know.... everyone knows Demo only gropes Aizo. :3
Back to top Go down
Cail

PostSubject: Re: When the Feeling Comes...   When the Feeling Comes... EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:38 am

Fair 'nuff

I don't hjang around you guys anymore to get to know you all :<
Back to top Go down
Chilax

Chilax

PostSubject: Re: When the Feeling Comes...   When the Feeling Comes... EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:55 am

Caaail, that is not intended to hurt you!!!
Back to top Go down
demoni

demoni

<3's : 54

PostSubject: Re: When the Feeling Comes...   When the Feeling Comes... EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:58 am

I LOVE YOU EVAAAAAAA....THAT IS SOOO KYOOOOOOOTTTT!!!!!!!! <333333333333
Back to top Go down
Cail

PostSubject: Re: When the Feeling Comes...   When the Feeling Comes... EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:23 am

Chilax wrote:
Caaail, that is not intended to hurt you!!!

Lol I know Chi xD

I'm just saying I'm never around Silent/Ex-Silent members enough to know what they do with/to whom

When you comes back we needs another slaaack meeting of ex-Silent members back at the statue for old times sake
Back to top Go down
Evangelique

Evangelique

PostSubject: Re: When the Feeling Comes...   When the Feeling Comes... EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:07 pm

Er... I drew it like that for a reason guys ^^.

You see, I was trying to get out there the whole fact that Demo is like a big sister to me (hence why she's hugging me) and actually got me out of my "hang out in front of the bank and die" phase that we all go through and got me out into the game (hence why there is a dead bear there).

I drew Chi like that because I wanted to capture the positive, "stuff will work out" side of Chi that I've had the pleasure of seeing before his interwebbie said "I'm dead." (hence why he has a positive stance and has a happy, non dirty wink [that's what the little star means popping from his wink... A little heart would imply dirty thoughts]). My apologies if your left arm looks a little off Chi, but for some reason the scanner keeps shinking things and stretching things. Trust, it looks a lot better on the original ^^.

Anywho, these two have been crucial to my development in Mabinogi and have been like my interwebbie onii-chan and onee-chan respectively. Apologies if what I drew implied anything otherwise, but I was trying to express my affection though my art.

That said, you all know that I love you all as guildies and that in time, I hope to get to know you all as well as Demo and Chi. Heck, you may even grace a piece I draw one of these days ^^. Who knows?

@ Cail: please don't think I've forgotten you Cail. In time I hope to do a piece with you in it, but I haven't been feeling to well for the last week and that drawing just popped into my head, so I had to put it on paper. Like I said, when the feeling comes, I MUST DRAW, so when the picture pops into my head, it'll be here on the guild site.
Back to top Go down
Cail

PostSubject: Re: When the Feeling Comes...   When the Feeling Comes... EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:41 pm

Evangelique wrote:
@ Cail: please don't think I've forgotten you Cail. In time I hope to do a piece with you in it, but I haven't been feeling to well for the last week and that drawing just popped into my head, so I had to put it on paper. Like I said, when the feeling comes, I MUST DRAW, so when the picture pops into my head, it'll be here on the guild site.

No worries Eva-chan ^^

Silent has been a major part of my Mabi growth too so I understand where you're coming from. Sure I fought with a lot of the members and had a rough time for a while...but I'm proud to call the majority of them my friends.
Back to top Go down
Chilax

Chilax

PostSubject: Re: When the Feeling Comes...   When the Feeling Comes... EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:13 pm

That feeling never left, Eva. There were times when I did feel bummed out, but people like Aizo, Cossi, and Demo among others cheered me up and back into that spirit.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

<3's : 724

PostSubject: Re: When the Feeling Comes...   When the Feeling Comes... EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:48 am

I wish i could draw like that Q>Q
Back to top Go down
Sami1

Sami1

<3's : 128

PostSubject: Re: When the Feeling Comes...   When the Feeling Comes... EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:18 pm

daaam evaaa. nice picture of u, demo and chi~ O: sure bet that took a good time to make. lol. very nice picture btw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the Feeling Comes...   When the Feeling Comes... Empty

Back to top Go down

When the Feeling Comes...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silent :: For You. ;D :: Artists' Corner-
Jump to: