Silent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mari~ Ch 3.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Guild Guidelines
Killermuffins Application? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:58 am by Chilax

» When the Feeling Comes...
Killermuffins Application? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:18 pm by Sami1

» Thekid1's Application
Killermuffins Application? EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:36 pm by Chilax

» Cail's Application
Killermuffins Application? EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:21 pm by Chilax

» Sercilia's application
Killermuffins Application? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:33 am by Cail

» Excal's application
Killermuffins Application? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:50 pm by kariroo

» ~
Killermuffins Application? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:08 pm by Guest

» Dominick09's Application
Killermuffins Application? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:09 am by kariroo

» Smithing Requests
Killermuffins Application? EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:12 am by bigee

Top posters
Chilax
Killermuffins Application? Vote_lcapKillermuffins Application? Voting_barKillermuffins Application? Vote_rcap 
Rai
Killermuffins Application? Vote_lcapKillermuffins Application? Voting_barKillermuffins Application? Vote_rcap 
Oreti
Tamren
Kenny
anedial
smix
Kokuu
sonicriser27
Xeph

Killermuffins Application?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Killermuffin

<3's : 2

Killermuffins Application? Empty
PostSubject: Killermuffins Application?   Killermuffins Application? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:33 am

[Username] - Killermuffin

[Current total lvl] - 344

[Activity on mabi] - On for at least a few hours a day, normally.

[Current Transformation] - Holy Knight

[About you] - Eh, I guess i could say im an artist and a writer Nature lover as well and well.... Yeah, thats pretty much me in a nutshell~

[Have you read all of the rules and agree to the terms?] - Totally :]

[Can you be at meetings?] - I'm sure most times, yes.

[Random or Invite?(If invite, from who?)] - Invited by Anedial x:

[Any alts?(You are allowed 2 alts in the guild)] - Kinchilla and Kraunketut (noticed i like names with K? c: )

[How old are you?(Just so we know.. we have a wide range of ages.)] - i am 16 c:

[Skype name?] - emopuppett
*Having skype is not mandatory, but we do use it frequently for meetings. You don't even have to talk at all on it, only listen to hear what's going on. So, if you are able to get one, please do so. If not then that's fine too, but at least state a reason why.

Plus please add a screenshot with your avi and skill chart. It would show us who you are, and how you like to play. It needs to have your 4 highest skills so we know what you like to focus on and what you could use help with. Killermuffins Application? Mabinogi_2010_03_29_001
Back to top Go down
Xeph

Xeph

<3's : 355

PostSubject: Re: Killermuffins Application?   Killermuffins Application? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:51 am

Application checks out, other than the random copy&paste thing at the bottom, but I'll let that slide :p

I'll be letting you in now, welcome to Silent~
Back to top Go down
Killermuffin

<3's : 2

PostSubject: Re: Killermuffins Application?   Killermuffins Application? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:52 am

Sorry about that xD
And thank chu <3
Back to top Go down
Chilax

Chilax

<3's : 1393

PostSubject: Re: Killermuffins Application?   Killermuffins Application? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:02 am

The Killermuffin is in Silent? I've heard of you! Welcome to the only place that tolerates Ane's randomness!
Back to top Go down
Tamren

Tamren

<3's : 638

PostSubject: Re: Killermuffins Application?   Killermuffins Application? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:12 am

Welcome welcome to Silent!
OwO
Back to top Go down
http://silent.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killermuffins Application?   Killermuffins Application? Empty

Back to top Go down

Killermuffins Application?
Page 1 of 1