Silent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mari~ Ch 3.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Guild Guidelines
Lilliawilder's Application EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:58 am by Chilax

» When the Feeling Comes...
Lilliawilder's Application EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:18 pm by Sami1

» Thekid1's Application
Lilliawilder's Application EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:36 pm by Chilax

» Cail's Application
Lilliawilder's Application EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:21 pm by Chilax

» Sercilia's application
Lilliawilder's Application EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:33 am by Cail

» Excal's application
Lilliawilder's Application EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:50 pm by kariroo

» ~
Lilliawilder's Application EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:08 pm by Guest

» Dominick09's Application
Lilliawilder's Application EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:09 am by kariroo

» Smithing Requests
Lilliawilder's Application EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:12 am by bigee

Top posters
Chilax
Lilliawilder's Application Vote_lcapLilliawilder's Application Voting_barLilliawilder's Application Vote_rcap 
Rai
Lilliawilder's Application Vote_lcapLilliawilder's Application Voting_barLilliawilder's Application Vote_rcap 
Oreti
Tamren
Kenny
anedial
smix
Kokuu
sonicriser27
Xeph

Lilliawilder's Application

Go down 
+5
Chilax
Lycant
charzerd
kariroo
Lillianwilder
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lillianwilder

Lillianwilder

<3's : 12

Lilliawilder's Application Empty
PostSubject: Lilliawilder's Application   Lilliawilder's Application EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:30 am

[Username] - Lilliawilder

[Current total lvl] - 24

[Activity on mabi] - I play till i fall asleep.

[Current Transformation] - None

[About you] - Like me irl...? I usually go shopping with my mom and have many dr's appointments... Due to being very sick... that and my foot's not getting any better ^^;

[Have you read all of the rules and agree to the terms?] - indeed

[Can you be at meetings?] - Most. if they arent the days my mom's taking me out.

[Random or Invite?(If invite, from who?)] - Haru

[Any alts?(You are allowed 2 alts in the guild)] - nrly

[How old are you?(Just so we know.. we have a wide range of ages.)] - Old. D:

[Skype name?] - Skype doesnt work on my computer. My computer has a problem with the microphone and any headphones. Im sorry..

Lilliawilder's Application Mabi
Back to top Go down
kariroo

kariroo

<3's : 202

PostSubject: Re: Lilliawilder's Application   Lilliawilder's Application EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 2:12 pm

welcome to silent~ what are you running, win7? i dont see vista set up like that
Back to top Go down
charzerd

charzerd

<3's : 121

PostSubject: Re: Lilliawilder's Application   Lilliawilder's Application EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:32 pm

ha........old
Back to top Go down
Lycant

Lycant

<3's : 336

PostSubject: Re: Lilliawilder's Application   Lilliawilder's Application EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:42 pm

kariroo wrote:
welcome to silent~ what are you running, win7? i dont see vista set up like that

She just moved the taskbar at the bottom to the top

Hai new person ill see you in May 8D
Back to top Go down
Chilax

Chilax

<3's : 1393

PostSubject: Re: Lilliawilder's Application   Lilliawilder's Application EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:54 pm

Wayies wrote:
ha........old

*Swats with a paper fan* Oi! >:
Back to top Go down
Mashani

<3's : 266

PostSubject: Re: Lilliawilder's Application   Lilliawilder's Application EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:21 pm

Hi person! Nice to meet you!~
I say the app was filled out nicely Well done
Can't wait to meet you ^-^
Back to top Go down
Oreti

Oreti

<3's : 651

PostSubject: Re: Lilliawilder's Application   Lilliawilder's Application EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:13 pm

I can do that with XP too. One time my mom was pissing me off in HS so I moved it to the top and set it to auto hide. She called me on lunch break at school screaming that I gave the computer a virus or something and it was broken : D

And /patpat don't worry, we don't use Skype for meetings anymore since it lagged out too many people and then we couldn't get people to stfu so that we could tell them what was going on. XD Should really update that Oo

And Chi stop spazzing, you're not even the oldest : P

What's wrong with your foot? : O
Back to top Go down
Lillianwilder

Lillianwilder

PostSubject: Re: Lilliawilder's Application   Lilliawilder's Application EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:00 pm

Its windows 7 it has the taskbar at the top and it has hideaway on. Its really nice for the screen~ to see things more. ^_^~ I really like it.
My foot has warts on it... Possibly cause i have little cousins who ran around the pool this summer D: I think 1 of them had it D: we didnt even know. oh well. im goin to a doctor every week till they gone D: Oh and.... I always have problems with this laptop. D: stupid skype.
oh if you guys care: i have 2 parakeets and im new to them... If you guys know anything to help me out. I got them singing when i whistle now
Back to top Go down
Xeph

Xeph

<3's : 355

PostSubject: Re: Lilliawilder's Application   Lilliawilder's Application EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:18 pm

Application accepted, I already let you in but just gotta say it here as well, lol.

Welcome to Silent~
Back to top Go down
Lillianwilder

Lillianwilder

PostSubject: Re: Lilliawilder's Application   Lilliawilder's Application EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:02 pm

thank you~ *Is very happy now~*
Back to top Go down
smix

smix

<3's : 622

PostSubject: Re: Lilliawilder's Application   Lilliawilder's Application EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:29 pm

i like ur samurai did u draw it? it reminds me of samurai shamploo it looks nice, and welcome to the guild ofcourse
Back to top Go down
Lillianwilder

Lillianwilder

PostSubject: Re: Lilliawilder's Application   Lilliawilder's Application EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:02 am

hes not a samurai, hes raven and hes a sword/bow user.... and i got skype on my psp so I guess i can fix up my profile.

Skype user name: KaoriMitarashi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lilliawilder's Application   Lilliawilder's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Lilliawilder's Application
Page 1 of 1