Silent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mari~ Ch 3.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Guild Guidelines
Everything you need to know to stay in Silent. [updated 10/19] EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:58 am by Chilax

» When the Feeling Comes...
Everything you need to know to stay in Silent. [updated 10/19] EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:18 pm by Sami1

» Thekid1's Application
Everything you need to know to stay in Silent. [updated 10/19] EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:36 pm by Chilax

» Cail's Application
Everything you need to know to stay in Silent. [updated 10/19] EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:21 pm by Chilax

» Sercilia's application
Everything you need to know to stay in Silent. [updated 10/19] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:33 am by Cail

» Excal's application
Everything you need to know to stay in Silent. [updated 10/19] EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:50 pm by kariroo

» ~
Everything you need to know to stay in Silent. [updated 10/19] EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:08 pm by Guest

» Dominick09's Application
Everything you need to know to stay in Silent. [updated 10/19] EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:09 am by kariroo

» Smithing Requests
Everything you need to know to stay in Silent. [updated 10/19] EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:12 am by bigee

Top posters
Chilax
Everything you need to know to stay in Silent. [updated 10/19] Vote_lcapEverything you need to know to stay in Silent. [updated 10/19] Voting_barEverything you need to know to stay in Silent. [updated 10/19] Vote_rcap 
Rai
Everything you need to know to stay in Silent. [updated 10/19] Vote_lcapEverything you need to know to stay in Silent. [updated 10/19] Voting_barEverything you need to know to stay in Silent. [updated 10/19] Vote_rcap 
Oreti
Tamren
Kenny
anedial
smix
Kokuu
sonicriser27
Xeph

Everything you need to know to stay in Silent. [updated 10/19]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tamren

Tamren

<3's : 638

Everything you need to know to stay in Silent. [updated 10/19] Empty
PostSubject: Everything you need to know to stay in Silent. [updated 10/19]   Everything you need to know to stay in Silent. [updated 10/19] EmptyMon May 18, 2009 5:32 am

Everything you need to know to stay in Silent. [updated 10/19] Ignorance
[Please read the links, we are not responsible if you get kicked out because you are too nub to read the forums. If you fail to follow any of our simple regulations, or cause any drama whatsoever, we will not hesitate to discuss kicking you out. We strive to keep our guild close and will not tolerate anyone coming in and disrupting that goal. Thank you~]

[*]The Council and Sr member list is currently under discussion and will be updated as soon as we are done.

[*]We do not focus on how many levels you have, we focus on how well you play and how actively you participate in the guild. Please help each other. Remember how you felt as a newbie. ;3 Help them get out of that stage, being new is never much fun ;<.

[*]We have Mandatory Meetings. Yes, this means that you have to go. Please read everything in the meetings forum if you would like to stay in the guild. The goal of these meetings are so our members get to know each other and to let us know who is active and who isn't. We also have production meetings twice a month to help our Blacksmith and enchanter.

[*]The first month that you are in the guild is a probation month. If we see any need to kick you out during this time, the council members will discuss it. Missing your first meeting will not set a very good impression.

[*]I repeat, If a lot of the guild doesn't like you and enough people request to kick you out, the council will talk it over. We try to stay a tight group, all of our guildies know each other. It keeps Drama out of the guild because Tams doesn't like drama. On that note.. Please respect other people and remember everything you do reflects Silent, So please try to act your very best while wearing our name. ;3 Also remember not to take jokes too seriously because everyone has a different sense of humor.

[*]Do NOT talk about mods inside or outside of the guild. God-Modding/Packet Editting is not allowed and once I hear someone tell me that they have seen you use it, you will be kicked.

[*]Everything that is talked about in guild chat needs to stay in guild chat. Our guildies trust each other and anyone who breaks that trust doesn't deserve to stay.

[*]If you are kicked for inactivity, you may come back only once. If you just want to guild hop for a while, or take a break from the guild, please inform Tamren or Xeph ahead of time and you can come back.

[*]Whatever Tamren says goes. If you have any guild problem speak to me about it and I will address it as soon as possible. If you do not talk to me about problems, I cant fix them, so please inform me. I dislike seeing my guildies unhappy with the guild and will do everything possible to solve the problem.

[Thank you for reading. We will update this as we see fit. The updated date will always be posted in the title.]
Back to top Go down
http://silent.omgforum.net

Everything you need to know to stay in Silent. [updated 10/19]
Page 1 of 1