Silent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mari~ Ch 3.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Guild Guidelines
Junodavidw's application EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:58 am by Chilax

» When the Feeling Comes...
Junodavidw's application EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:18 pm by Sami1

» Thekid1's Application
Junodavidw's application EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:36 pm by Chilax

» Cail's Application
Junodavidw's application EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:21 pm by Chilax

» Sercilia's application
Junodavidw's application EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:33 am by Cail

» Excal's application
Junodavidw's application EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:50 pm by kariroo

» ~
Junodavidw's application EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:08 pm by Guest

» Dominick09's Application
Junodavidw's application EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:09 am by kariroo

» Smithing Requests
Junodavidw's application EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:12 am by bigee

Top posters
Chilax
Junodavidw's application Vote_lcapJunodavidw's application Voting_barJunodavidw's application Vote_rcap 
Rai
Junodavidw's application Vote_lcapJunodavidw's application Voting_barJunodavidw's application Vote_rcap 
Oreti
Tamren
Kenny
anedial
smix
Kokuu
sonicriser27
Xeph

Junodavidw's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Junodavidw

Junodavidw

<3's : 72

Junodavidw's application Empty
PostSubject: Junodavidw's application   Junodavidw's application EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:03 am

[Username] - Junodavidw

[Current total lvl] - 1029 (Last I checked)

[Activity] - Fishing to Rank 1(?), I'll be more serious after Monday comes. Just dealing with a small amount of Mabi discouragement, but after the weekend, I'll pick back up on my leveling.

[Current Transformation] - Champion

[Can you be at meetings?] - No, I work a 30 hour a week job, Requires me to work from noon to close (which is 8 on Sundays, 9 on Fridays) I know I'll never get a Sunday off, and rarely ever a Friday. I spoke to Chilax about this.

[Random or Invite?(If invite, from who?)] - Inabi

[Any alts?(You are allowed 2 alts in the guild)] - Possibly Amaihime, She's my elf, but I probably won't use her.

[How old are you?] 20 years old IRL, Just turned 20 on July 2nd.

Plus please add a screenshot with your avi and skill chart. It would show us who you are, and how you like to play. It needs to have your 4 highest skills so we know what you like to focus on and what you could use help with.

Junodavidw's application Mabinogi20090711001
Junodavidw's application Mabinogi20090711002
Junodavidw's application Mabinogi20090711003
Junodavidw's application Mabinogi20090711004

Ho ho, well, my highest Rank 1 skills are

Windmill
Range
Critical Hit (Master title)
I did have Lightning bolt to 1, but I deranked it.
Spirit of Order (If it even counts)

My plans, well yeah I know right now I'm a girl, I like to play one every so many rebirths. I'll be rebirthing back ino a guy and working on Magnum Shot to R5 or R1.

My long-term plans are to save my AP for when Alchemy gets released, I will be working on Disolution, Alchemy Mastery, and possibly even Life Drain all to Rank 1

I do plan on getting Mana Shield, Im not sure to what rank, however it will depend on it's usefulness to rank. Currently my life skill I am working on is Tailoring and Weaving. I plan this Monday to grind Weaving all day because it's a day off and yeah.

I have really no adv magic, and do not plan on getting adv magic, or using it.

As for my personality, I'm easy to get along with, some people have even described me as "too nice." But, sometimes I can be a jerk, I don't usually mean to be. I'm very laid back, maybe even a little lazy, but I can grind things that usually no one else can or wants to. I'm very quiet, I usually don't say anything, unless I feel it may be incorrect, or improper.

A little background about me: I'm 20 years old, I live in Pennsylvania. I had moved to Florida for about a year to get my Bacholar's degree in Game Design, however my roommate screwed me out 3,000$ and jumped town, leaving me the apartment bill for his stuff, and forcing me to drop out of school. I came back up to PA, oweing a 35,000$ that I'm currently trying to pay back. I live with my aunt, she has 3 kids and 19 cats (Yes, 19 cats.) My mother had driven me to the point where I do not ever wish to speak with her.

Anyways~ Enjoy my app.
Back to top Go down
Tamren

Tamren

<3's : 638

Junodavidw's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junodavidw's application   Junodavidw's application EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:10 am

Nice. ;3 Sounds like you'll fit in perfectly.
Welcome to silent.
Back to top Go down
http://silent.omgforum.net

Junodavidw's application
Page 1 of 1