Silent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mari~ Ch 3.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Guild Guidelines
A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:58 am by Chilax

» When the Feeling Comes...
A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:18 pm by Sami1

» Thekid1's Application
A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:36 pm by Chilax

» Cail's Application
A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:21 pm by Chilax

» Sercilia's application
A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:33 am by Cail

» Excal's application
A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:50 pm by kariroo

» ~
A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:08 pm by Guest

» Dominick09's Application
A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:09 am by kariroo

» Smithing Requests
A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:12 am by bigee

Top posters
Chilax
A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music Vote_lcapA way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music Voting_barA way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music Vote_rcap 
Rai
A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music Vote_lcapA way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music Voting_barA way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music Vote_rcap 
Oreti
Tamren
Kenny
anedial
smix
Kokuu
sonicriser27
Xeph

A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music

Go down 
+4
Rai
Electrix
Kenny
Ricther
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ricther

Ricther

<3's : 105

A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music Empty
PostSubject: A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music   A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:54 am

Download the zip file then unzip it and double click on the 3ml icon!!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/c8f4x6

Before you get started, you should set up your sound card to play Mabinogi's raw MIDI instruments rather than your original Synthesizer. Here's how you do it:

How to set up your sound card to load Mabinogi's MIDI Channel:

1. Go to "Settings(S)", or press "Alt + S."
2. Click on "MIDI Config(M)", or press "M."
3. Under "MIDI Output(O)" option, choose the "Microsoft DirectMusic DLS ?音?." (Should you have more than one version, any one will do.)
4. Under "Microsoft Music DLS 音色設定(I)" field, type in / copy & paste / click on "..." and browse your MSXspirit.dls file (usually under ...\Mabinogi\mp3\MSXspirit.dls), then click "Open."
5. Click "OK."

A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music 3mltut11

This program uses .MIDI files of music (the links can be found on the bottom of this page)
to use/modify... go to FILE>IMPORT MIDI.

A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music 3mltut12

and ull get something like this

A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music 3mltut13

A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music 3mltut14
in here u see all the tools that you are going to use to manipulate the midi to work on mabinogi... (REMEMBER mabinogi song system only requires 3 lines/Tracks. The song, chores1, and chores2...how long does the song last depends on your scroll making skills)

A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music 3mltut15
as u can see here there are more then 3 lines/tracks on this song u can cut the lines/tracks that u dont want by selecting it then going to TRACK(T)>DELETE TRACK..... ( line/track 1 is where Volume and bmp(beats per minute) are locaded is rarely when that is use. ull be messing around with line/trakcs 2-99 more often then 1)

A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music 3mltut16
this is what mabinogi wants the code...in here u cant delete and add notes.... add or delete notes to your midi music. dont worry about the "green numbers and letters".... the only codes u should remember are ( V+ numbers 1-15... and T+numbers 1-300) EXAMPLE... V15T150 or v15t150 { (V) stands for Volume (T) for bpms} i recomend deleting track one and add those codes to every line/track on your music.(remember the original bpm shown on line/track1 or the song wont sound right)
A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music 3mltut17
EXAMPLE!!! always on top X>X forgot to mention that...

A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music 3mltutorial003copycopy
this is where the real work begins.... those 3 bottons on the botton there help u to lisent to all the line/tracks playing or one at a time... i suggest u to do is... to lisent to each one..one by one..and deside whether is the SONG, Chore1, or chore2...
SONG: the main tune playing... or lead guitar... ( has a lot of code)
Chore1: or second guitar playing....(has some code)
Chore2: el bajo or base... mostly the drums or the one that gives the beat....(has little code on it)

A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music 3mltut18
once u done deleting line/tracks adding code and deleting codes press the little icon highlighted...a window will pop up

A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music 3mltut19
In here check only the lines/tracks that has numbers right next to it... like mention earlier... the SONG is the one with a higer number. Chore1 is the middle and chore2 is the one that has less. in here
SONG:track5
Chore1:track3
Chore2:track2
(make sure that track u want to be the song has more codes/numbers then the other lines/tracks.)
after cheking the ones u want click ok...

how to put them on mabinogi!!!

1.- go to a general store that sells music scrolls...
2.- using composing skill select the music scroll.
3.- in the top right corner or some where around there. there is a botton that saids copy from clip board.(or i use control[clrt]+V)
4.- all the codes in order should appear there. then click create and presto X3
you can play your own music on mabinogi.....short-off...
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-00--0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-
LINKS TO SOME FREE MIDI FILES....
video games
http://www.vgmusic.com/

some today music !?
http://www.free-midi.org/

ANIME
http://www.animezen.net/midis/

tutorial original form X.x i made my own almost base from my exp... but here is one... that i learn from it.
http://www.mabiguru.com/forums/orchestra/370-3ml-editor-offline-mabinogi-composer-program.html

PS: a good way to stop buying music scrolls from those sellers of 1k+...good way to train music playing, composing, and music knowledge....

MY OPINION pros and cons!!
Pros... GOOD TIME WASTER :D...Play the music u want X3 on mabi... saves u some money !?!?

Cons... not all midis will play correctly or will sound wrong ...sometimes is hard to find the midi u want... Most mp3 to midi converter aren't free or easy to understand...
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

<3's : 502

PostSubject: Re: A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music   A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:35 pm

Great, but we need a guide on how to ACTUALLY make our own songs.
I can compose only simple tunes, we need to know how the 2nd and 3rd chords thingie go!
Back to top Go down
Ricther

Ricther

PostSubject: Re: A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music   A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:28 pm

for that is more complicated since u must know the codes...i think there is a way... this program also helps u to make it but i havent figure out how... u see the keyboard on the left... and the one ontop of blue u can use those to make your own music... but like i said i havent figure out how to :S ill find a way do X3
Back to top Go down
Ricther

Ricther

PostSubject: Re: A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music   A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 7:42 pm

Sorry for double posting but i guess i better do this for those who dosent know how to create there own music... yet idk how either but i guess this will help a bit

A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music Tutori10
here is a picture of a large music keyboard... is divided in 8 sections from C1-C8....C1 low sound or deep sound..C8 high pitch or high sound..like the high MI X3
A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music Tutori11
every new line/track will always start at the middle at C4 even if is line/track99 will always start from the middle of the keyboard....to start on a different part of the keyboard for example C8... u must put the code (o8) that also goes for the other ones parts (o1,o2,o3,etc.)at the beginning of the code face like so
A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music Tutori12
and the result should look like this
A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music Tutori13
this will also help if u can to do a lead guitar,chores1-5 etc...

lines/tracks are important and so...to create a new line/track go to TRACKS(T)>Create new track...

CODES
am not that good at them but i manage to find out something or little about them
A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music Tutori14
to make something this one i use the letter A-G u know ABCDEFG...
A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music Tutori15
to make the code/music note last longer put a number next to it EXAMPLE (a1,b1,d1,etc.)that will make the line be longer...to make something last way longer u can use symbols.to make a note last waaaaaaaaayyyy long type something like this on the code EXAMPLE(a1&a1&a1&a1) it would go forever... but u only will hear the note sound once but it will keep on playing...

to leave space in other words lets say u want the note or the tune to start later on like in 1minute 24secs.. use the code R1or r1 to leave a space on blank..u can use R2,3,4,5...

conclusion:

u can use symbols( / > . <\) to make faces X3.. no to make different sounds and to join notes together... that i haven't figure out yet how they work, but once i know ill post it her X3....and kenny idk if this is what u where looking for but...

to make Chores 2-3... u need to make a new line/track.. and type the code down there...
how they work.. well... chore1-2 works as the base guitar....we have the main tune...lalalalalala then chore2 la la rarrara la X3..
chore3 i think that like the base... or drums.. then go .. duuuuuuun.... daaaan... diiinnn depending on the rhythm the music has o3o it can go fast or slow...
but remember always the main tune should have more code then chores2-3 :3 in order to play it on mabinogi X3

PS i so fail at grammar
Back to top Go down
Electrix

Electrix

<3's : 156

PostSubject: Re: A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music   A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:58 pm

Actually, they're all interchangeable, it just depends on how much space you need for each. Usually you can tell it to repeat rhythms. Better to go actually learn an instrument first before attempting your own music. I'd suggest piano because you can get both hands on two different things to get a better idea of what's actually going on.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

<3's : 724

PostSubject: Re: A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music   A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:46 am

Piano is very good to learn as a first instrument. It is much easier to learn other instruments afterwards
Back to top Go down
Ricther

Ricther

PostSubject: Re: A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music   A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:15 am

Rai wrote:
Piano is very good to learn as a first instrument. It is much easier to learn other instruments afterwards

my first instrument i learn to play was the flute...or record.. in English..i had try piano,trumpet, violin,and right now am learning guitar...but i just dont feel comfortable enough...to play them... i mean sure u can learn to play it, but if it dosent feels right.. well thats another way out of the subject...

i know how music should go sound like etc. i just dont know much about the code. like this note is (A1sd4) and stuff like that... any ways..
A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music Tutori16
i was messing around with some of the views on the program and found this... i dont get what is it for...i think it shows u the notes??or keys press on the piano??
Back to top Go down
okitaru

okitaru

<3's : 71

PostSubject: Re: A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music   A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:48 pm

Personally, I think other programs are easier to make a midi with, then transfer it over to 3MLE...
Either way using it with a soundfont thats not mabi is wayyyyyyy better sounding.
Back to top Go down
Kokuu

Kokuu

<3's : 424

PostSubject: Re: A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music   A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:15 am

I am actually impressed that you found somethin like this and approve of piano as first instrument...though I rly wanna learn violin, so prty :3
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

<3's : 724

PostSubject: Re: A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music   A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:49 am

Ricther wrote:
Rai wrote:

my first instrument i learn to play was the flute...or record.. in English..i had try piano,trumpet, violin,and right now am learning guitar...but i just dont feel comfortable enough...to play them... i mean sure u can learn to play it, but if it dosent feels right.. well thats another way out of the subject...

piano is a good first because it lays a strong ground in reading and much easier to learn then master. Say if you start with trumpet, most commonly its in the key of Bb. You have to learn to transpose music, proper technique and other variables.

sure some instruments dont feel right to people, but by learning piano first you get the ground for reading and can use it as a gate way to other instruments.
Back to top Go down
Stace

Stace

<3's : 259

PostSubject: Re: A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music   A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:56 am

I'm left hand retarded, so learning piano is out of the question. So once band came around in grade 6, I thought to myself, "Self (comma) what instrument can I play that requires little, or no, use of my left hand?" I've been playing the trumpet ever since.
Back to top Go down
Kokuu

Kokuu

<3's : 424

PostSubject: Re: A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music   A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:18 pm

ok take Stace's quote...put single quotes around 'instrument' and we have another innuendo
Back to top Go down
You

You

<3's : 19

PostSubject: Re: A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music   A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Ricther

Ricther

PostSubject: Re: A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music   A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:49 pm

You wrote:
i like this editor better
http://aloe.or.tp/tools/3mle/download.html

is the same editor but updated i think o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music   A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music Empty

Back to top Go down

A way to make your own music Scrolls OR Mabi music
Page 1 of 1