Silent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mari~ Ch 3.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Guild Guidelines
Guild Guidelines EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:58 am by Chilax

» When the Feeling Comes...
Guild Guidelines EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:18 pm by Sami1

» Thekid1's Application
Guild Guidelines EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:36 pm by Chilax

» Cail's Application
Guild Guidelines EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:21 pm by Chilax

» Sercilia's application
Guild Guidelines EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:33 am by Cail

» Excal's application
Guild Guidelines EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:50 pm by kariroo

» ~
Guild Guidelines EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:08 pm by Guest

» Dominick09's Application
Guild Guidelines EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:09 am by kariroo

» Smithing Requests
Guild Guidelines EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:12 am by bigee

Top posters
Chilax
Guild Guidelines Vote_lcapGuild Guidelines Voting_barGuild Guidelines Vote_rcap 
Rai
Oreti
Tamren
Kenny
anedial
smix
Kokuu
sonicriser27
Xeph

Guild Guidelines

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chilax

Chilax

<3's : 1393

Guild Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Guild Guidelines   Guild Guidelines EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:10 pm

Welcome to Dreamt. This is a Social guild founded by Chilax and Cossette with help from Shiro and others to bring a fun and enjoyable environment to players of Mabinogi. The feel may seem close to Silent (so be aware, Guild Chat IS PG-13 at the very least) but with a new feeling all together.

Requirements:
There is no true requirement in order to join Dreamt. You just need to be an active and social person.

Once Accepted, the senior members will observe you. After a week, they'll decide if you will be kept in the guild or booted out.

Please note that if for any reason you need to get away from Mabi, notify Chilax or Cossette by note, PM, or on the forums 'Excuses' section. If a person is inactive for a set period of time, that person shall be voted by the senior staff to either get kicked or given some time to be back on.

Forums:
The forums are there for all members, not just Dreamt. Former Silent members as well as friends of Tamren and Chilax tend to visit the forums as well. Events, Contests, news concerning the guild, as well as normal chatter, video game talk, and other nonsense will be posted there. There will also be a help wanted section posted up to provide access to asking help on any dungeon, shadow mission, quest, or generation storyline quest that you may have trouble in. The Current format of the forums is the former Silent Guild's webpage. This may change over time.

Meetings:

Meetings are not mandatory, but are a great way to meet fellow guildies face to face. There will usually be a dungeon run on these meetings which the whole guild can participate if they want. At times, there may be 'Slack Days'. Semi Meetings where everyone hangs around, just for fun.

About Mods:
Although it was a little bit on the strict side before, Modding is acceptable to extents on Dreamt. Graphic Mods, Lagless Mods, map mods for exploring locations, and any other form of mods that do not present an unbalanced God-Mode environment are allowed. Basically, anything that does not fall along the lines of God Mod, CC Fireballing, etc. I can understand that sometimes you need a little help in the game to progress.

More Info to be posted as time, and the guild, progresses.

Staff:
Guild Leader: Chilax (Currently Cossette)
Officer: Cossette (Currently Chilax)
Social Coordinators: Evangelique & Sami1
(Social Cordinators help new recruits to the guild to feel comfortable about being in the guild by socializing with them and helping them if they need any help. This includes helping those new to Mabi to learn the ropes and those new to the guild's way of life to get used to it.)
PVP Coordinator: TBA
(There comes a time when people want to cut loose. the coordinator's task is to help those who want to better themselves in PVP or to be a good aggressive opponent for those who want to battle PVP. He will also be in charge of any PVP meetings we may have in the future.)
Event Staff: Aizoyami, Liam, Omnix
(Technically, anyone can help for event planning, but these 3 I plan to work with to not only help come up with any ideas, but to help 'grind' for contest and event prizes.)

Back to top Go down
syunfung

syunfung

<3's : 124

Guild Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Guidelines   Guild Guidelines EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:10 pm

Hey! Congratulations on getting Dreamt started! Since I am getting on extremely sparsely and probably will quit playing in mid-August due to Pharmacy school, I probably won't join, but I'll support you all in any way I can!

Godspeed, Dreamt members!
Back to top Go down
http://the-blue-haven.com/
Chilax

Chilax

<3's : 1393

Guild Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Guidelines   Guild Guidelines EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:58 am

Thanks, Syung. Keep in touch, man. My msn info is on my profile, since I rarely get on skype
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Guidelines   Guild Guidelines Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Guidelines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silent :: Dreamt Guild :: Guidelines-
Jump to: